Advisory Committee of Scheme 2016
Terms of Reference
To steer the implementation of the Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme, with an aim to promoting and encouraging wider adoption of web accessibility design in both public and private sectors in Hong Kong to facilitate persons with disabilities to access online information and services.
- To establish the Scheme as an effective platform for the recognition and promotion of web accessibility;
- To advise on the implementation of the Scheme;
- To oversee the promotion of the Scheme;
- To advise on the invitation and assessment mechanism, judging criteria, accreditations, rules and regulations of the Scheme;
- To endorse recommendations on the final assessment results and accreditations.